Weddings are most auspicious occasions of Indian society. Weddings are the great celebrations to enjoy and cherish the moments of lifetime. Decoration at home, sweets distribution to friends & relatives, preparation for welcoming guests, arrangements of marriage hall and parties, costume and its matching accessory selection and the most important the bridal jewelry for the bride are major highlights of wedding house. Jewelry is the most loved accessory that every woman wants to get herself adorned. Indian bride, a replica of panache and exuberance with her captivating allure can freeze the gaze all around.
Bridal jewelry is always the major concern once the bridal costume is designed. Bridal jewelry plays important role in adorning the beautiful bride. Perfect bridal Jewelry does not only complement the costume but also transform the father’s princess into queen of the groom’s heart. Glitter and glitz of jewelry are empowered to spell bound the person. Artisans play with the imagination and creativity to design the exotic peace of dazzling jewelry. Indian bride is adorned from heat to toe with the beautiful and stunning jewelry.
Glimpse of Indian bridal jewelry.
- Maang Tikka and Jhumar Tikka or Passa are the most beautiful and crowning head jewelry, which is also a sign of union of two souls. It is the must wear Indian bridal jewelry, which is now beautifully used to enhance the looks of bride with costume and hairstyle.
- Nose Ring is the another symbol of married woman and also a must wear Indian bridal jewelry.
- Rani Haar or necklace in the neck of beautiful bride adds the touch of regality and glamour.
- Suhaag Chooda is the most auspicious and beautiful accessory of Indian bride, which accompanies the bride even after wedding functions.
- Rings, Hath Pool and Kangan or bangles are the used to adorn the fingers, hands and arms of a beautiful Indian bride.
- Earrings are the beautiful Indian bridal jewelry pieces , which is worn by girls and woman all the time to add the appeal to their regular look.
- Bajuband is the accessory, which are getting popular again. Earlier only Indian queen used to wear it
- Kamarband or waist band is the accessory which is tied around the waistline to add the luring appeal to the tradition attire like Sari or Lehnga.
- Payal or Anklet is the jewelry that adorns the beautiful feet of the bride. Dim and sweet sounds of Gungrus of Payal enchant the ambience of wedding house.